CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 31, 2011

I remember a year ago our goal was to be home by Christmas..and then my sweet little girls asked the doctor at the hospital if Benjamin could pleeeaaaase be home by halloween. I remember thinking they were overly optimistic....and when it actually happened our first holiday home was fantastic. A year later we had another fantastic halloween. Benjamin went out to a few houses with the girls tonight, but it was cold and it started to rain, so he went back home with daddy.


Life has been good. We've been busy around the house. There is never a quiet moment with Benjamin around. We spend most of our days playing..Benjamin love his blocks especially breaking anything anyone tries to build for him. He is climbing anything possible, terrorizing our pets, and just being a boy. He loves music. I really would like to get him involved with something like kindermusik, but with germy season approaching that is on hold. I think I'm going to start taking him swimming once a week during the winter. Benjamin also loves going for a walk and kicking his feet through the leaves. Its really neat to watch him stop and look at new things. Today he stopped and carefully examined a sewer cover..I would love to know what he is thinking as he carefully pushes his finger through the holes. He also seemed to thoughtfully pick a perfect leaf out of a pile just for me...I love him. He's growing and changing so much. Its beautiful and amazing. I am so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment