CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 25, 2011

Things around the house have been busy as usual. Benjamin and I have done sme Christmas shopping together, which has been a total disaster. I don't know why I thought taking a 14mth old shopping would be a good idea, but it wasn't. He definitely has a mind of his own and doesn't care where mommy is...he just goes. Needless to say, the rest of the shopping was done online which makes the world a better place :)


The Christmas season is in full swing and I am loving every minute of it..well every minute I don't have to be in a mall or near Walmart :) I have finished my Christmas shopping and am looking forward to the next few weeks as we gear up for the big day. I love Christmas and everything that goes along with it. I feel so blessed and am just so looking forward to being with my family. Over the past year and a half Christmas has become so much more, which I never thought was possible. I always thought I treasured every minute, but now realize I didn't. This year I will not be caught up in the madness..shopping is done and now I can relax. I can just focus. I am so lucky, I am so blessed and I am so thankful. This Christmas is also going to be hard...most of you know my niece passed away unexpectedly in January. Christmas will have a different tone..and we are struggling to come to grips with that. I find the girls becoming more emotional as Christmas approaches and I wish I could just take all their tears away. I feel so helpless. We have decided to buy Mekena a gift still and donate to the Angel tree, for a little girl her age..maybe that will help a little. Please pray for our family as Christmas will be so difficult this year.

Our niece...

A few pictures from around the house.


This shirt says it all.

Who needs hands to eat?

So helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment