CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Well this past week has been full of excitement around here.  Benjamin had his big eye appointment.  He cooperated extraordinarily well.  The disappointing thing is there was no real change in his vision.  So he now has glasses.  He refused to try them on...and I had a hard time picking out frames. Luckily the ones I chose look good.  I was nervous because the only time he tried them on he was flopping around on the ground.  He wouldn't put them on in the office when they were ready either...he screamed every time I tried to put them on.  So we couldn't  make sure they fit properly.  But..today he's done really well.  He's probably worn them for a total of 50 min throughout the day.  If he wants something I usually make him put them on.  I don't force it though, I don't want them to become a bad thing for him.  I ordered a pair of indestructible frames because I know he'll wreck them.  They'll be in next week.   Anyways, he looks super cute and I hope it just easier for him. They are pretty strong, I was surprised.

Anyways tomorrow we have our first tyke talk appointment tomorrow.  I'm pretty sure things are fine.  Since we booked that appointment his speech has gone through the roof.  He's not putting two words together yet, but he's definitely got a ton of words.  So we'll see what they have to say.  Any tips to help him improve are great.   That's about it.  The last day of school is tomorrow so Friday we're full on into summer holidays.  Yay.




No comments:

Post a Comment