CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We survived!!! Camping was awesome. We had such a great time. The kids were incredible!!! They had a blast with their cousins and the weather was perfect, even though it could have been a little cooler. The campground was perfect for the girls. They had free range to wander..there was some great activities and a playground and the water was far enough away that I didn't have to worry about them. Benjamin was good..he was very busy and kept me going. He just wanted to crawl around. I let him down a few times and he got pretty dirty, but loved it. The girls also loved to take him for walks to give me some short breaks. Everyone slept really well to which was nice. We spent three days at the beach so everyone was pretty toasty by the time we got home. Even with 50SPF sunscreen we all got a little pink. Benjamin loved the water. He splashed, screamed, laughed and crawled in the water. He absolutely loved it. It was special seeing him so happy. I'm so glad I decided to tackle this on my own...its not like me to try something like this with the kids alone, but I'm so happy I did. It was a great first vacation for Benjamin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment