CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summer is passing fast, but we're having a blast. The girls are really enjoying the summer reading program at the library and the wading pool around the corner. That seems to be where we spend most of our time. We still have a few more trips planned. We're heading to Michigan for some back to school shopping and a visit with friends. We also are planning to head to clovermead apiaries and use our seasons pass to the pioneer village a little more. Its been hard to get out with unbearable temperatures. Benjamin has been great. He's extra busy these days..getting into everything. He's getting better on his feet and I'm really hoping in the next month or so he'll start walking. He's over 25lbs now and very heavy to carry around. He is such a happy kid and just enjoys life....he is defintely a mama's boy and has been more so lately. If I weaned him I think that would change a bit, but I'm not ready for that and he's definitely not ready. I think I'm going to leave it up to him and hopefully he'll decide on his own when he's done. If not eventually I'll have to make that decision, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Anyways..I hope everyone is having a great summer.
Trying to get to his sisters..he peaks under the door

No comments:

Post a Comment