CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

We just got back from a great few days away. We had a fabulous time. We stayed in a hotel and visited with friends. Benjamin was so good. He keeps us on our toes, but he was good. It was just so nice to get away and spend some time together. Summer is passing so fast....but we're having a great time. This summer just means so much more to us since last summer was so tough. I've really been able to regain some perspective in the last week or so...I've been able to focus on the kids and leave behind less important things. Its funny how things change and how I have changed. Some of the things I thought were important really aren't. The last year has been full of growth and I can confidently say that I am happy where I am at as person, with my family and my friends.

We still have a lot planned for the last few weeks of summer. I'll keep you posted. I hope you are all having a great summer, staying cool and enjoying life.









No comments:

Post a Comment