CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Only a few more days until Christmas and things around the house are busy. Avery celebrated her 7th birthday today...she had a great day. I've been working a bit again so that's keeping me going, plus I've been doing lots of holiday baking.

Benjamin is doing great. He had his 18mth check up last week and he weighs 27lbs 6oz and is 31" tall. He's getting so big. Every day I notice him reaching new things. He can get stuff off the counter, climb on the couch and press the water dispenser button on the fridge. Its crazy how big he is. He seems to be fighting something right now..he's been very mucousy and I don't know if its just his Asthma acting up or if he's fighting a cold. He's acting normal, not wheezy and doesn't have a fever. So we're just watching and praying that its nothing. He hasn't gotten worse over the past two days so that's a good thing. I'm nursing him like crazy too and that will help for sure.

I'm sending out a holiday prayer for all of you...that your Christmas will be wonderful and you will be safe. Give your loved ones and extra squeeze as life can change in an instant. Merry Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment