CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Things are good. Not to much has been happening around here. We've been busy as usual. Benjamin is doing great. We haven't had any issues with his health so I feel blessed. He's had a bit of a cough, but nothing more. I know there is lots going around so we're keeping our fingers crossed. We haven't put up the Christmas tree yet. I think maybe tomorrow. I'm worried about Benjamin getting into it...but with some firm redirection I think he'll be ok. I'll post pictures once we are done. We have a busy weekend. Avery's birthday is coming up on the 21st so we're doing her party this weekend. We have to do the girls parties outside of the house to avoid 8-10 extra germy kids in the house. Avery chose a gymnastics party so it should be fun. Other then that I have nothing to tell you. Next week Benjamin has his 18mth check-up so I'm interested to see how much he weighs. I think he gets a needle too :( poor boy. Anyways, I'll post some pics and an update too. I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment