CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Busy busy...this kid never sits still (unless eating or riding in the car). I don't know where he gets his energy from at all..I really don't because I am EXHAUSTED. I am so looking forward to the warm weather and just getting him out and running him tired :) Today he got to play outside and go swimming so he was pretty pooped by the end of the day...

I've been working a lot more lately which has been going good...I love the girls I work for and its nice to get out of the house. Its good for Benjamin too..he gets some quality time with daddy and some time away from me, which is good for him even if he doesn't always think so.

We haven't had any appointments lately, which is good. Benjamin did have his twinrix shot because we're travelling with family to the Caribbean in May..I think we'll go back the NICU in March for a developmental check, but we haven't got the appointment for that yet.

Anyways, I think that's about it for now..I hope everyone is well.

1 comment:

ordinary girl said...

Oh the Caribbean! How fun!!! Glad everyone is doing well!
j

Post a Comment