CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 6, 2012

Our family enjoyed a nice quiet weekend...finally. Sometimes I dread the weekends because they seem busier then the weeks do..but we decided to lay low. It was nice. The weather has been fantastic which helps. Today it was 7, which is crazy for February, but wonderful. Avery was out riding her bike and playing soccer. Benjamin loves being out there. He doesn't want come inside..ever. He's so funny.





I think we are going to be making lots of trips to the park as the weather gets better.

Mackenzie had dental surgery today..poor girl. She was so scared and I couldn't stay in while they put her out. :( I was crying by the time I left her. Its such a different experience with an older child..Although this way super easy minor surgery having her grabbing for me and crying "Mommy don't go" was rough. But she's good now and on the mend. So she's home with me for the next few days.

Not to much else is new....We are all feeling well (knock on wood) and doing great.

1 comment:

ordinary girl said...

How heart breaking! I hope she's feeling better now!!

Post a Comment