CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

We've had a busy few weeks.  Summer is flying by and we're having a great time.  We went camping last week which was great.  We had one day of rain, but we made the best of it.  Benjamin had a riot.  It was so much fun this year, as last year he wasn't even walking yet.  He played hard.  Had a great time with his cousins and my cousin's kids.  Its a great tradition that we have started.  I have a large extended family whom I grew up with and am still fairly close to.  We all "family" camped and I'm happy to start that with my own family.   We booked another week of camping in a couple of weeks again so that's awesome.   We still want to do a few day trips.  I bought tickets for the butterfly conservatory which we have never been to.  I think that will be really neat.









Benjamin is doing great!  Its taken off so much.  Today he turned on a lamp and said "I did it!".  One of his first full sentences.  So exciting. He's just growing and changing everyday.  He's such a sweet heart.  I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and spending every minute enjoying their loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment