CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 18, 2012

I feel bad because I haven't posted in so long...but nothing has really been going on.  Benjamin is having a great summer.  We've been busy doing lots of little things.  We went camping again for a couple days which was great.   We went just with the kids which was really nice.


Summer is slowly winding down and I think Benjamin is going to have the hardest time with the adjustment of the girls going back to school.  He loves them so much and looks for them when they aren't around.  I think he'll be bored.  

Benjamin has no appointments coming up anytime soon, which is great.  We're still working on getting him to wear his glasses more often.  He does great sometimes and other times he refuses to wear them at all.  They got pretty banged up while camping so I know I'll have to replace them sooner then later...which sucks, but I'm sure it will be that way for a few years.  Anyways...that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment