CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 11, 2010



Its been a very quiet and uneventful week. With 3 snow days and close to 100cm of snow we didn't go anywhere. We had lots of great family time though. It was kind of nice. Benjamin is great. I didn't get him weighed this week because everything was closed due to the snow, so I'm anxious to take him Tuesday to see how much he's grown in 2 weeks. I bet he's close to 15lbs. I think he'll be the biggest of my babies when it come to his corrected age, because he doesn't seem to be slowing down. He slept a couple nights for 5 hours straight. It hasn't been consistant, but I'm hoping its a start. He is becoming a lot more animated and chatty and is even starting to laugh a little. I love it!! He's such a good boy! We're just enjoying life, getting ready for Christmas and loving him up as much as we can. God is good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment