CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas






When Benjamin first got sick we said that Christmas was always our goal..for Benjamin to come home. You don't know how thankful I am that he was home today. How incredible. I spent a lot of time thinking about the babies still in the NICU today and I prayed for them. I can't imagine how hard it must be. We had a fantastic day. The girls were up early this morning and ready to open gifts. They opened their stockings and presents...and helped Benjamin open his. It was such an amazing family time. We went over to my parents for most of the day and we just had a great time. Benjamin has a lot of girls taking care of him. Between my sisters and I there are 6 (plus another girl on the way) so Ben is definitely out numbered, but I really think he enjoys every minute. He was such a good boy. I am so thankful,...I just can't put it into words. God has blessed us so richly.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I'm so happy to read about your amazing Christmas. Blessing to all of you.


Tanya

Post a Comment