CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010



My boy is growing...he is now 14.5lbs. He put on another 18oz the past 2 weeks. He is falling into the normal range for a 3mth old nicely. Its great. He still seems to be nursing around the clock. We're starting to get him into a nice night time routine. He goes to be around 7pm and sleeps until 10:30 or so and then he's up to eat and goes back down my midnight. Its nice to have evenings free again. On the other hand he really wants to be held a lot through the day. I think he is board in his bouncy chair. I had him in the exersaucer at my parents and he seemed to like it, so I just have to get mine back from a friend. I'm also thinking about a jolly jumper. I'm sure he'll like it. He's so smiley now and is starting to giggle a little which I love. Tomorrow he will be 6 months old. I can't believe it. What a crazy year it has been. I am looking forward to the end of 2010 and to a fabulous 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment