CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Benjamin is feeling much better. We had an appointment today and the doctor said that Benjamin was sounding much better. I'm so glad he pulled through this the way he has. He had another RSV shot..I really believe these vaccines helped him through this bout of bronchiolitis.. It could have turned into RSV. Now I'm hoping the rest of the winter is quiet and we don't have anymore issues. Next week we have a busy week. We have the Home Visiting Program for Infants coming from CPRI on Monday. This is an in home program that will asses and follow Benjamin to watch for issues that could come from his prematurity. I'm really excited to have this resource. If needed they will keep a close eye on and help us access resources like OT, PT, speech pathology etc. We also see the surgeon on Tuesday...I'm anxious about it. I don't know if she'll give us a date for Benjamin's next surgery then or not. I'm hoping will get some answers.
Anyways, I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment