CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Well I think Benjamin might be on the mend. He seems less wheezy tonight, although his cough is still pretty wet....He's been in a great mood. I'm thankful that he hasn't gotten worse. He is now down to one puffer morning and night..and the other only if he needs it. Today we worked on tummy time. He did really well. He's not a big fan because of his hernia, but his hernia has gotten smaller and tummy time is easier. We also have been working on his balance...helping him to sit on his own. He's doing so well. He is very needy..he doesn't like to be put down, so that can be a challenge. Letting him cry is hard for me...after all he's been through I feel like I need to give him everything he wants...I know that can eventually backfire, so we're working on it. Anyways, I am incredibly thankful for all of our blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment