CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Things are good...Benjamin seems to have a bit of a cold, but nothing to major. It seems to be similar to what he had last time, a cough and some wheezing. But we have his puffers on hand so I think we'll be able to manage. I feel a bit under the weather too, so its no surprise. He's still happy and eating very well so we're good. Benjamin is really enjoying eating solids. He has had sweet potatoes, carrots, and bananas. He loves it all. I've made sweet potatoes, carrots, beans, peas,and squash. I'm going to do fruit to.. Today we had a major breakthrough. Benjamin rolled all by himself. He was doing some tummy time and he rolled from his tummy to his back with no help. We were so excited. He didn't seem like he was even close to getting there and then all of a sudden he was over. I'm so excited. Anyways..we have no appointments for Benjamin next week so I'm happy about that....we're going to lay low and just get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment