CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We're still dealing with a wheezy baby. Benjamin's new inhaler could take up to 4 weeks to fully affect his asthma. I hate hearing him squeak...when he gets worked up he's really loud. Anyways, he's happy so that's good. He is starting to sleep better. We haven't really gotten into a napping routine through the day...but its my fault, I don't try real hard. At night though Benjamin goes down at 7pm and has been sleeping around 5 hours. I love my evenings. Everyone is asleep by 8pm and its a nice break. Tomorrow we have the occupational therapist coming in the morning and then we see the eye doctor late morning. I am anxious. This will be Benjamin's first eye exam since being discharged from the NICU eye doctor. I hope all is well. Nothing appears to be off. Benjamin always seems to be able to see fine, but we'll just have to see. Benjamin has found his hands.. I notice him staring at them a lot. He seems to be fascinated with them. He is also grabbing everything...my hair, face, anything I'm holding. I have to really watch him now. He is also starting to make more sounds like ba ba which is something the OT is looking for, sounds that start with consinents....everyday I notice him doing new things. Its great. Anyways, I will post about his eye appointment tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment