CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cancelled

Well the surgeon's office called this morning after I posted my last entry and the doctors have decided to cancel Benjamin's surgery. We are now having a consult with the ENT doctor on the 20th. That doctor isn't taking any new referrals so we are so lucky that he is taking Benjamin. Then we go from there. I am thankful that the doctors are being so cautious and relieved that they are going the extra mile to make sure they know what they are getting into. So I will keep you posted and appreciate all the well wishes and prayers we have been recieving!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh, wow! I was waiting to hear how things went. Good to hear that they are being cautious. I'm sorry it's drawing things out longer though. I hope you get some answers from the ENT.

Post a Comment