CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Its been pretty busy around the house these days. We have been working on gardens, had a new roof put on the house and just the business of summer like weather. Benjamin is pretty good. Yesterday he had a fever. The first fever he has ever had. I'm not really sure what is going on. Today he was a little warm, but nothing major. He ate well, but was a little sucky. He does have a buldge in his gums, so I'm thinking it might be related to teeth. He is wheezing and coughing again too, but we seem to follow a trend with his asthma. We go a couple weeks with nothing and then have a week or two of wheezing. I'm not sure how he will do with the super warm humid weather. We go see the asthma doctor again soon, so we'll she what she has to say.

Benjamin has really started to crawl this weekend. He's starting to make his way away around the house. He also pulled himself up on the coffee table and piano bench..so I'm gonna move those things downstairs for a while to minimize the injury risk. Its exciting to see him moving. He's right on track for his corrected age of 8.5mths. I'm so proud.

Anyways..Benjamin has a new cousin as of Friday so I'm excited to see what he thinks of a tiny baby. I'm sure he won't pay much attention, but I can't wait to get some pictures of him and my niece Tatum. I'll post them when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment