CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

We had another good weekend..but busy one. Benjamin started coughing again last night and coughing a lot through the day today..he sounds a little more wheezy again. I'm not sure what's going on. I know his teeth are still bothering him. He's chewing and drooling like mad. He has 4 already..his one top teeth are still working they're way down. We're going to try to take it easy this week so Benjamin can be rested and healthy going into surgery. I'm so worried that he will get sick. We have a few friends coming over for a visit...but no formal appointments. I'm going to try to get everything planned and in order for next week...since I'll be spending the week at the hospital with Benjamin. Hopefully we'll have a private room so it won't be to bad. Other then that there isn't much to tell you. Benjamin is great..he's sleeping really well to. Its going to make it so much easier for the surgery. He went from midnight to 7am without a bottle so he shouldn't have a problem. I'm relievd. Anyways I will check in before surgery...

No comments:

Post a Comment