CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Things have been progressing around here. Benjamin is doing great. He is back to his usual self and starting to get into more trouble. On Saturday he crawled. He hasn't been doing it a lot, but I think within the next couple of weeks he'll have it down pat. He is also trying to pull himself up on the furniture. I'm thinking I'm going to have to put away my glass coffee table for a little while. He has also been very vocal lately. He definitely lets us know he's around. He loves to sit and play..but he has to have mommy or daddy close by. I still have been nursing him a little, but mostly pumping and bottle feeding, but since he's been in the hospital he's been a lot more interested in nursing again. I'm assuming its for comfort. I don't mind at all...he's really starting to try to initiate which is funny...even when he's not hungry. Ideally I would like to get him nursing again when he's eating more solids and doesn't depend on my milk as much.

Anyways Benjamin's incision is fully healed. The steri-strips came off today. Its amazing how quickly its all healed up. It will be nice to get him into the tub after 2 weeks. Sponge bathing just doesn't cut it for messy baby like him. I'll take a new picture of his tummy once he's all cleaned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment