CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer holiday are finally here. I'm glad in a way...time to relax and gear up for a good summer to make up for last years bad summer. We have no huge plans. I am taking the kids camping on my own in a few weeks. I'm a little nervous about how Benjamin is going to do with the disruption in his schedule. I'm going to try to relax and have a good time. I'm going with my sisters and cousins so it should be a nice time. We're planning lots of day trips and a few days in Michigan as well. It should be good. We have a wading pool just around the corner from us and I think Benjamin will really enjoy that. He can sit and splash. He loves the water.

He's really been on the move lately..he's so fast. If I give him trouble for crawling somewhere he shouldn't be he just crawls away faster. He's pretty sneaky. He also crawls to the girls room and tries to peak under the door. They won't let him in because they have tiny toys everywhere, but he knows their in there and he sits by the door.

Benjamin has been started to refuse his baby food and is exploring with more of our food. He has a hard time with textures and really has to work through the gag factor. But he loves homemade banana bread and fresh strawberries.

Every day I am learning new things about it him. He's so interested in everything.. I wish I knew what goes on in his head sometimes. He loves other kids so much. He just lights up when the girls are around and seems to be so interested in his cousin, who is the same age as him....right now they seem to just want to hit and scratch eachother, but I know in the end they will be buddies...and that's great.

Anyways this weekend I think I might attempt to put him in the nursery at chuch. That gives me anxiety on so many levels... I worry that he'll have seperation anxiety, but the biggest thing is germs.. I just don't want him to get sick. But its summer and the germs aren't so intense so we'll see how it goes. I just want that hour on Sunday mornings again. It means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment