CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

We had a great week. Benjamin's birthday was great. Wednesday afternoon we met some friends at the park for cupcakes. It was nice. The kids all played and had a really good time...Benjamin slept :) We had pictures on Monday. Benjamin was amazing. He's such a poser. I pick up the disc today. I can't wait to see them. We also saw the surgeon on Tuesday. She was very happy with Benjamin's belly and said that as time goes on the scar will loosen up and not be so obvious. She also discharged us :( I was not expecting that. I was expecting her to follow us a for a while. She has no concerns about Benjamin's bowel function at all. There is nothing special I need to do, or avoid with him. She let us know that we could call her anytime if we had any issues without a referral. I'm glad I took my camera and got a picture with her. I cried..but that's no surprise. Benjamin also had his one year check up on Thursday. He gained another 8 oz last week. He's put on 18oz in 2 weeks. They told me his weight would slow as he got more active, but it hasn't :) He loves to eat. But his overall growth is great so no one is concerned. He grew over an inch last month. He's a big boy. We're trying to get a sleep schedule going for Benjamin. He is a terrible sleeper. HE goes to bed around 7pm which is great and he sleeps well until about midnight. Then after midnight he nurses 3-4 times. Its exhausting...so we're trying some different things to try to get him into a better pattern...Hopefully it will work as I haven't slept the night in 12 mths.


We don't have any major plans for the weekend. Jon has to work, so we're going to spend Father's day at my Aunt and Uncle's house. I'll take Benjamin in the pool. He loves the water. Next week should be queit as we have no appointments until September. I am so thankful for that. We're going to visit so friends and enjoy our last quiet week before school is out for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment