CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Things are going well around here, despite some sniffles. Benjamin seems to have a bit of a cold...nothing major, just a runny nose and a bit of a cough. Hopefully it passes fast. We saw the doctor yesterday and unfortunately Benjamin doesn't qualify for the RSV vaccine this winter, so now I am extra paranoid. We have one more chance to get it with the allergist. We see her mid October.

I'm starting to night wean as well. That's actually going ok. I've been trying to stretch out times between feedings...so he's gone 7 hours stretches. He does still wake up, but goes back to sleep with the soother. I'm hoping once his body is used to not eating through the night he'll start to sleep through.

We went to clovermead apiaries on the weekend. The kids had a riot. Even Benjamin had a good time. The weather was perfect and it was just a great experience. I highly recommend it for anyone who has kids. Friday is a PD day for the kids so I think that we'll head to appleland. I love the fall.

Anyways there is nothing else to report. All is well.







No comments:

Post a Comment