CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Today was the first day of the 2011/12 school year. YAY!! The girls were really excited an nervous, but all in all ready to go. The morning ran smoothly considering Jon was on nights and I had to get all 4 of us out the door by 7:45am. I drove the girls today so I couldn't just go in my jogging panst, lol. Anyways even though its always mass chaos at the school the girls found their teachers and settled in well. Avery was very happy to have Mackenzie's teacher from last year and Mackenzie is in a 3/4 split, which I think will be good for her. She is well ahead of the other kids in her class.

I'm already enjoying one on one time with Benjamin and I think he's enjoying being the centre of attention again. I had him weighed today at well baby clinic and he is exactly 26lbs and 30 inches tall. He's grown so much. He's getting so big. I was going through his clothes and realize now that he has pretty much nothing going into the fall. The weather changed so fast over the weekend so I was hard pressed to find something that fit him for this morning. So my goal this week is to find clothes and shoes for him...

Other then that things are good. We have some big appointments coming up as well as Benjamin's 1 year corrected birthday. I think I'll make a small cake to celebrate that. I hope everyone's kids had a great first day back at school and are settling back into routines nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment