CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Well developmental follow-up clinic went great. Benjamin rocked the appointment. He was so great. I was a little nervous about him being shy and not wanting to let go of me..but he was the total opposite. He played with the nurse, the physio therapist and the doctor. They were all thrilled with Benjamin's progress and said he is exactly where he should be in every aspect. He didn't score low in anything. We are so thankful. He is such a superstar. We have worked so hard with him. Nothing seems to hold him back. We go back at 18mths corrected. I'm so relieved and happy. We discussed Benjamin's sleep issues...basically its habit, which I know. Until I stop rewarding Benjamin for waking up at night with nursing he'll continue to wake up. So its my problem. I think in the next little while we'll start the night weaning process. The doctor told me to start slowly and not just quit cold turkey. I have to get over my mommy guilt. Anyways, we're ecstatic....praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment