CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

We had a busy weekend and today I spent the day recovering..and folding laundry. Saturday we had Mackenzie's birthday party at the boys and girls club. It was great. The kids had a blast.






Sunday my niece was baptized which was so great. We had a big get together with family. It was nice because it was also my birthday. The kids were sweet. They made be breakfast in bed bought me a beautiful mom and baby figurine. I have one for each child now...I love it.
Not to much is happening this week. I have to work today....and that's about it. Everyone is fairly healthy. Benjamin has been doing some pretty good night time coughing, but that's just his asthma acting up. Anyways..the weather is warming up again and the snow will be gone, I'm happy about that. Bring on spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment