CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

We are lazily enjoying march break around the house. We have been able to get out and walk the last couple days which has been great. Benjamin loves and usually falls asleep. He sleeps well in his stroller. We had a check up and RSV vaccine on Monday. Benjamin is 21 lbs 10oz.. 26.5inches long. He is starting into normal range for a 9mth old which is amazing considering they only consider him 6mths old. We also had the occupational therapist come Tuesday. She was very happy with Benjamin's progress over the last few weeks. We have a team meeting with all the professionals at CPRI in a few weeks. Monday a tooth popped through the bottom gums..Benjamin was super cranky all weekend and I guess that's why. He won't let me get a picture though. Teeth definitely makes nursing a whole new experience. I am very anxious about being bitten. I'm off to my best friends this weekend in the states. I'm obviously taking Benjamin with, but I'm very nervous. This is his first trip away. I'm anxious about being away from his doctors...I'm anxious about the 4 hour drive with him...I know we'll be fine, its just a big step. Anyways...that's about all. We have more appointments next week, I'll update then.

No comments:

Post a Comment