CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Things are good. This week is quiet and we have NO appointments. I am so thankful for that. Last week was so busy. Benjamin is good. He's finally starting to sound a little less wheezy. So I think his puffer is finally kicking in. Our only issue right now is that he has a rash on his body...It is patches of red, dry, peeling patches. I think it might be eczema. The only change in his diet is I accidentally bought corn & rice cereal instead of just rice. So I think it may be that. I stopped giving it to him so we'll see if it gets better. I'm going to talk to the allergist about it next time and maybe she'll check into it. Benjamin is so close to rolling from his back to his tummy. In the next few days I think he'll finally get it. He is also making lots of new sounds....lots of mamama, bababa, dadada. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment