CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Well its been a very low key week. We haven't left the house since Monday morning. With the terrible weather its nice just to hang out at home. Benjamin is good. He's been his happy (wheezy) self. He's rolling lots. He never stays on his back anymore. He's also sitting really well. Before we know it he'll be sitting on his own. I think that will be nice because he'll be able to play with his toys better. I think he's really working on some teeth. The last couple days he's been cranky and chewing on everything. He fell asleep real early tonight to.. We stopped feeding him any cereal. It just makes him to constipated. He gets iron from his supplement so we're just sticking to fruits and veggies. I also want to have his tested because he seemed to be getting the same rash from oats as he did from corn. Other then that nothing is new. Next week he has his final RSV vaccine of the season. We're also going to visit the NICU to see some old friends. Then Tues we have occupational therapy at home. I think she'll be happy with Benjamin's rolling. Friday I am taking Benjamin on his first road trip. We're going to Michigan to visit my best friend. I'm a little anxious about taking him away from home..but I'm sure we'll be fine and I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with my girlfriends and their daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment