CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 2, 2012

I haven't left the house in days. Benjamin and I have been on winter lockdown since he hasn't been feeling well. I have only left the house for 2 hours in the last 8 days. I'm feeling a little housebound...Tomorrow I'm taking the girls to a movie so that will be a good out. I have to work one day this week to, which I also look forward to. Its 4 hours alone..which is a rarity. Anyways, there isn't much going on. Benjamin's cold is getting better. The fact that we didn't have to visit a doctor or emerge for his cold is amazing. It may be minor to some people but major for us. Its an indication that he is getting stronger and so are his lungs. We see the asthma doctor again on Monday. I think she'll be pretty happy with him.

I hope everyone stays safe and enjoys the last few days of holidays!!



No comments:

Post a Comment