CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Well it finally got us...we've been sick. I started feeling awful Monday night and by Tuesday morning I was done. Jon ended up coming home early to take of Benjamin. I haven't been sick in forever so I was due, but it knocked me down. I'm still not feeling 100% and am having symptoms very similar to bronchitis, but I am managing. Mackenzie came down with the stomach bug Saturday morning. She is still off as well, but was thankful that it missed her birthday by mere hours. Benjamin has been pretty good. He has a cough and is wheezy, but no fever or change in his normal self so he's good. I'm hoping that this is it for us and am blaming the weird weather.

Benjamin had his first haircut yesterday. Jon distracted and I cut. Overall I think it turned out pretty good. Its amazing how a little hair cut totally changes how he looks. He's looking more and more like a little boy and less and less like my baby :( .

Anyways, that's all around here. Its been pretty quiet as we've been trying to recoup. Here are some pics from the last few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment