CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 6, 2012

The weekend is here and for some reason they always seem to be busier then the weekdays. Luckily Jon is home and groceries are done so tomorrow we can relax and do the things we love, like go to the market and over to friends for dinner. I also have to get the kids back onto some sort of bedtime routine. The slumber party last night went over like a lead balloon and everyone was up at 3am.....grrr. So the next few nights its back on track. I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things..maybe I'll be able to keep my house a little more organized. I feel like its been a disaster since the first day of holidays. Anyways, everyone is well around here. We are enjoying the mild temperatures. The girls built a fort, but its slowly melting away. I know they love the snow, but I am enjoying the warmer weather.

2 comments:

OrangeHeroMama said...

LOVE that hat!!

and i also love that the snow is almost gone! it's gonna be 6 degrees this week! woot!

Tanya said...

:) he is a cutie :)

about the mohawk hat , I have one that Noah has outgrown, it would likely fit Benjamin :) if you are in the area pop by for it :)

Tanya

Post a Comment