CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 9, 2012

My babies are growing up...and it makes me want to cry. Mackenzie, my oldest, will be 9 on Friday. Its so hard to believe. Is this a sign of things to come?

Today I took Benjamin to see his allergy doctor. She was so happy with his progress and how he recovered from his cold. He's only had one cold which is fantastic and we've managed to reduce his inhaler even more. We also got a plan for his eczema. He has started having patches on his body which apparently can be connected to asthma. We go back in May and he will be retested for allergies. So it was another successful appointment. We don't see any doctors now until we go back to developmental follow up in March. I feel so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment