CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010


Benjamin is great...All of a sudden he looks so big to me. Things are good here. He is a happy baby. I love every minute of having him home. The hospital is becoming a memory now and that makes me happy. Its just so right having him here. He's definitely the boss. He lets us know when he wants something..he definitely has times where he just wants to be held. I don't blame him though. He's starting to smile more and more and that is simply amazing. We're slowly going out a little more. I'm very cautious where we go. I try to go out when its less busy. I took him to church on sunday. We sat up in the belcony and then I slipped out with him before church was over..I want to avoid crowds. The public health nurse was here today. She weighed Benjamin and helped me with nursing. I have been nursing him more and more, but his latch isn't great so it hurts. She gave me some good tips. So I'm going to nurse half his feeds. I guess if he nurses well and gets the good milk it can have more calories then even formula. Once he was on good, she was very happy with how he nursed. The idea of exclusively breastfeeding is so exciting. Wednesday we have our developmental follow-up at St. Joes. I guess we'll see a pediatrician, physiotherapist, dietician, and other people. So I'm looking forward to that. So things are great. Prayers are being answered daily....

No comments:

Post a Comment