CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Things are good here. Benjamin is growing like crazy. I took him to the Well baby clinic to have him weighed since I have switched to breastfeeding only. I wanted to make sure he was getting enough..and he is. He put on 12oz in 6 days. He is 10lbs 15oz. I can't believe how fast he's growing now. He's so happy. He's really starting to want to be held a lot. He hates being put down. He arches his back and complains a lot when I do put him down. Its pretty funny. He's really developing his own personality. Friday we go back to the pediatrician and Benjamin will get his next set of vaccines. Poor boy. Other then that we don't have any appointments until the 22nd. Yay! We are so blessed.

2 comments:

ordinary girl said...

he is so handsome! you can see that he is putting on some weight his looks are changing!

Tanya said...

He is so sweet :) I love seeing new pictures of him :)

How are big sisters adjusting to having Benjamin home :)

Tanya

Post a Comment