CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010



Things are good. Benjamin is starting to run the house...:) He definitely wants to be held a lot. I don't blame him, but it makes it hard to get things done around here. I've been wearing him when I really need to do stuff around the house and that keeps him pretty happy. Its a little awkward, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I have a custom made mei tai which I love...he snuggles in and usually just goes to sleep. The girls are great with understanding when he needs me...but I know they get a little impatient. We don't have any appointments this week which is nice...next week will be busier. I'm going to take him and have him weighed again tomorrow. I'm curious to see..I'm sure he's slowing down a bit...but he seems to be eating all the time. Anyways things are good at home and we are enjoying life.

No comments:

Post a Comment