CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010


Well I haven't been posting much because I really don't have anything to tell everyone. Benjamin is great. Growing daily. This past week has been a record for weight gain..he put on 15oz. That's crazy...I can't believe he's still growing so fast. He now weighs 13lbs 5oz. He's so chubby. He's been eating alot..around the clock so obviously he was having a growth spurt. We have no appointments this week which is great. I think we'll only have one more in December for Ben's second RSV vaccine and that's it until the new year. We're just visiting some friends and finishing up shopping before the stores get to crazy..I don't want to take Ben out into packed stores. Benjamin is being baptized on Sunday which we are really looking forward too. I'm just so excited to finally be able to do this. Hopefully I can keep it together in front of the chuch. We have so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment