CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I know its been a few days, but I really don't have to much to tell you. Benjamin is doing so good. Yesterday was our first day of exclusively breastfeeding and he is doing great. He is sleeping well and having lots of good wet diapers so I know he's getting what he needs. We still need to work on his latch, but overall he's doing great at it. I'm so glad that I don't have to pump anymore...and just cuddling up with him and nursing him is an amazing experience. I just love it. Benjamin looks bigger every day. He's really filled out and some of his clothes are getting small. Its nice to see him growing and looking so chubby and healthy. I'm starting to push to the back of my mind that he was sick..and just think of him as a normal baby. He's doing a lot of the normal baby things now. He's starting to chat a lot..he smiles lots...and he's getting lots of tummy time. He doesn't love tummy time because of his belly...but he still gets a few minutes here and there. I'm just loving every minute with him. Our quiet days at home are wonderful and I just can't get enough of him. He makes me so happy and I just can't imagine life without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment