CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

We have a busy week with Benjamin coming up..We have 3 appointments. Tomorrow we are going back to St. Joes to meet with the physiotherapist again. I'm hoping the work we've been doing with him has helped. Benjamin is starting to protest a bit when I try to do his physio with him so it makes it hard. He's also getting his first RSV vaccine this week. I'm glad that we're starting that..it makes me feel better. We also have an appointment with the surgeon. I'm looking forward to seeing her again. I'm sure she'll be so happy with Benjamin's progress. We're having Benjamin baptized on December 5th. I'm really looking forward to that. Any one is welcome to show up and witness such an awesome event. Our church is a come as you are type church. Wear your jeans..bring you timmies. If anyone is truly interested in coming let me know and I can email you the information. I think its going to be fantastic.
Anyways life is good..

1 comment:

ordinary girl said...

Good Luck at all the appts this week! He is certainly growing!

Post a Comment