CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010


Benjamin had a good quiet night. His blood pressure was a little low post surgery so he needed a little medication to get it back to where it should be. It was never awful, but borderline. Since 4am its really picked up and looking much better. His bloodwork looked really good. He really didn't lose much blood during surgery so I'm thankful for that. I don't think he'll need anymore blood for now. He's swollen, I'm sure he's going to get puffy, but since his surgery was a lot less invasive then his last 2 so I'm hoping that he won't swell as much. He's having x-rays done this morning just to keep an eye on his lungs and abdomin. Its been hard here. They do everything so different and sometimes seem less then confident in what they are doing with Benjamin...especially when it comes to what he is on for nutrition. So I get really frustrated when everyone seems so unsure. I wish I could go to St. Joes and bring my nurses back here. Anyways...we'll be ok. Thanks for all the prayers and support...they mean the world to us.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Thanks for the update :) Will Benjamin be discharged from Childrens back to St.Joes? Or will he stay at Childrens until he is ready to go home?

Still praying

Tanya

ordinary girl said...

Sorry things are so different at Vic. I am sure in a few days you'll be in love with all the nurses there too! Benjamin is still in my thoughts and prayers.

ShannonC. said...

He'll stay at Vic. now. He's term so he'll stay there.

Post a Comment