CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

38 weeks


I can't believe Benjamin is 38 weeks. Time flies. Benjamin had a great day. His oxygen had gone way down and he doing so well. We're still fighting the battle with his skin. Its hasn't gotten any better and we're a little frustrated. I finally asked the nurses to change him every 3hours so I'm sure that will help and in the afternoons we're going to leave it uncovered so the air can dry it out. I really hope that helps. Benjamin's weight dropped again in the last 24 hours, so I'm a little worried about that. I'm not sure what they will decide to do tomorrow. They may wait it out and see if he starts to go up in a few days, or they could drop feeds back to 6mls...or they could fortify my milk...we'll have to wait and see.
Anyways, over all things are good. Benjamin is happy and even if we're not really progressing we're not taking steps back either.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I hope tomorrow brings some steps forward :) Happy 38 weeks Benjamin :)

ordinary girl said...

Wow where does time go!? I'm with Tanya, hoping tomorrow brings some more steps forward!

Post a Comment