CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

2 weeks old



I can't believe it..2 weeks closer to coming home. I can't wait. Benjamin is good. He is such a sweetheart. He is still so sleepy. I rarely see him with his eyes open. It seems at night when daddy visits he's awake more. Maybe on the weekend I'll go at night and see him more awake.
I met with the doctor today. Benjamin's hemoglobin was lower today, not dangerously low, but lower then yesterday. So they are going to do another ultrasound of his brain to make sure he's not bleeding anywhere. The doctor also said that if the hole in his heart closed it could throw his levels off. So it could be good news or it could be bad news. The ultrasound is scheduled for tomorrow. I really hope we get some answers right away. I instantly start to worry about it. He did gain the ounce back that he lost. I was hoping he would have gained more in the last couple days..but he didn't lose so that's good news.
Anyways I know there will be bumps in the road, but even the little ones are hard. I just want him to be healthy and grow. Keep praying for my little man. He still needs it.

2 comments:

ordinary girl said...

((HUGS)) I will continue to pray for Benjamin, I'll be thinking of you guys tomorrow. I'm hoping for good news!!

OrangeHeroMama said...

aww...he's looking really good in this pic! YAY!

Post a Comment