CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Worry



Benjamin is doing good. The nurses have been increasing his feeds daily. Once he is getting 15mls per feed they can take his IV out. I can't wait for that. He lost a little weight...which is kind of discouraging. I try not to get worked up over it and the nurse said it was normal...it was only 30grams, but its hard not to panic. He's had a few "apnea" spells to. He is just on low flow oxygen which is through the nasal prongs for a lot of the day. This helps him get stronger, but he does get tired too and he forgets to breathe. He did this on me yesterday and kind of turned grey..how scarey. We poked him a bit and he woke up and was fine again, but it still bothers me. The nurses all tell me how normal it is, but I still get upset.
Its such an emotional rollercoaster. He's 29 weeks tomorrow. I hope time keeps passing this fast so I can bring him home. I just want him home.

1 comment:

ordinary girl said...

I can only imagine the rollercoaster that you are on!! I'm praying he gets bigger and stronger so that he can be home where he belongs real soon!!

Post a Comment