CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A week old already


This week has flown by. Benjamin had a good day today. He was pretty quiet. Things look good and they are starting to feed him again today. I really hope he tolerates it because as soon as he start eating I'm sure he'll grow fast. He has put on 3oz which is so exciting. He's looking more mature already. I know the he'll start changing daily...and I'm looking forward to that. I got to hold him again today. I love spending time with him..he's so precious. But he did cry again when the nurse took him :( The NICU is a crazy place. There are so many babies..some so much smaller then Benjamin. I'm so lucky that my little man is doing as well as his is. We are truly blessed. God is good.

3 comments:

ordinary girl said...

Such awesome news!! I really look forward to your updates. I am so happy you are getting to snuggle with him. I bet he's loving his time with his mama!!!

Tabitha Pye said...

I am so happy that he is doing so well Shannon! Thank you for letting us follow along in your journey through this blog. Your little guy is so cute. Keep it up you can do it!

OrangeHeroMama said...

agreed. this blog is awesome! i love the daily look in...THANKYOU.

Be strong and grow Ben! Everyone wants you to come home!!

Post a Comment