CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 25, 2010

A quiet day

Well there is nothing new to report today. Which is good. Benjamin spends his days snoozing away in his incubator. He's so sleepy, but its good because when he sleeps he grows. He has periods where he's away a little more. Yesterday while I was holding him and chatting with a friend he seemed to respond to me talking by lifting his head and opening his eyes. Its exciting to see him a little more resposive. Grandma and Grandpa said he did the same when they visited today as well. I'm glad he knows we're around. At last weigh in Benjamin was 2lbs 11oz..tonight they weigh him again...Hopefully he's close to 3lbs. I'll let you know tomorrow.

1 comment:

ordinary girl said...

I always say " NO news is good news!" Glad to hear he's doing so well!

Post a Comment