CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day



When we got to the NICU this morning every baby had an "I Love my Daddy" bib hanging from their IV polls. Pretty cute. Benjamin had a great day. He now just has a little air pressure coming through his cpap machine, but is doing all the work himself. His bloodwork looks great and things are looking good. He opened his eyes a bit for us today, and cried a bit for us while the RT changed his little mask and hat. I also got to change his diaper for the first time today. I never thought I would be so excited about changing his diaper...but those little things you take for granted when you take your healthy baby home all of a sudden become so special. I just want to bring him home :(

1 comment:

ordinary girl said...

I'm such a sap as the bib story got me all teary! Glad to hear he is doing so well! He's a fighter that little guy!! ((hugs)) mamma!

Post a Comment