CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Change


The routine as I know it is going to change again. Jon goes back to work tomorrow and will be working all weekend. I'm thankful for my mother in law who is taking the girls from Friday to Sunday. I'm looking forward to having some time to myself to rest. I still feel like I haven't had the time to rest. I'll also be able to go to the hospital and not have to worry about the girls...which is nice. I worry more now about dividing my time since the girls are on summer holidays. I want them to have a great summer, but I have to stay close to home for Benjamin. They have been so understanding, but I worry about the resenting him for stealing my attention.
Benjamin was good today. He had another ultrasound, but results aren't in yet. The nurse did say that no one seemed to concerned, so I hope that's a good thing. His hemoglobin count was back to normal again today so that's good. On the weekend Jon and I are going to go in the evening and watch his bath routine, which I am excited about. The nurses allow the parents to do as much as they can. When I am there I can change his diaper and if we can come on a regular basis in the evening we can take over his baths as well. He is on 12mls of breastmilk and its increasing daily. When he hits 15mls they'll take his IV out...so hopefully by the end of the weekend. So things are going well...slow, but good. God is good. I am so blessed.

1 comment:

ordinary girl said...

Sounds postitive!!! Especially the part where his feeds have been upped!! Crossing my fingers that the ultrasound results are normal. I'm still thinking of him and praying for him.

Post a Comment